Grape seed oil is very good to use as a natural skin care. It feeds and softens the skin, and it even can improve the skin. This oil is extracted from grape seeds and is a extra product of the wine making industry. It is dry oil, which means that is leaves no greasy residue on the skin, but is well absorbed by your skin. A nice benefit of grape seed oil is that it is relatively cheap; it can even be found in many supermarkets!
Grape seed oil is bright, light green in color and almost odorless. Because it is nearly odorless and a so-called dry oil, it is very suitable to be used as a versatile beauty product.
Why would you use grape seed oil as a beauty product?
– Grape seed oil contains vitamin E, an antioxidant that protects your skin against damaging external influences and aging.
– It contains Omega 3 and 6, which are important in cell structure, they work soothing and hydrates the skin. A dry skin can therefore benefit from the use of grape seed oil.
– Grape seed contains flavonoid “oligomeric procyanidin”, which is a powerful antioxidant that is quickly absorbed by the skin. This antioxidant protects the skin against aging and can help reduce wrinkles.
– It improves blood circulation and therefore can help with scars and stretch marks.
How to use grape seed oil?
– Apply a few drops every morning and evening on your cleansed skin and massage into your skin.
– A few drops of grape seed oil in your hair give it a nice shine.
– Use grape seed oil as a hairmask. It moisturizes your scalp, which can reduce dandruff. Spinckle some grape seed oil on your clean, towel dry hair, wrap a warm towel around it and let it rest for half an hour. Rinse well, (with natural shampoo).
– You can also use grape seed oil as a makeup remover, because it is gentle to the skin and simultaneously cleans thoroughly.
– Grape seed oil is ideal massage oil because it is relatively cheap, easily absorbed by the skin and feeds your skin.